For more than 23 years, the ASG National Excellence in Teaching Awards (NEiTA) has given communities in Australia and New Zealand the opportunity to formally recognise and thank outstanding teachers.
ASG NEiTA objectives:
- Recognise teachers and leaders who represent excellence within their teaching profession through their contribution to the advancement of education at a local, regional or national levels.
- Promote recognition of education and its significant contribution to the development of confident lifelong learners.
- Encourage interaction between schools, early childhood education services and their local communities.
- Raise community confidence in the teaching profession.
- Encourage and support increased professional development of early childhood, primary, intermediate and secondary teachers and leaders.
- Facilitate networking of teachings and leaders and the interchange of information about successful methods and strategies.
- Provide grants and award prizes to teachers and leaders who have demonstrated a particularly high level of dedication and professional excellence.
- Advocate, on behalf of teachers and the community, government recognition of excellence in teaching and leadership.
Nominations for ASG NEiTA (New Zealand) closes on Monday 3 July.
Email: email@example.com if you encounter any technical issues.
Nominations for ASG NEiTA (Australia) closes on Monday 3 July.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org if you encounter any technical issues